Swiss Rod 15mm Rail (2pc)
Love Deals? Like our Facebook Page
for constant product updates, coupon codes,
and other discounts on Photography&Cinema Products.
The P&C Swiss Rod was designed to add additional accessory mounting options for 15mm DSLR Video Rigs. The Swiss Rod is based on Industry Standard 15mm dimensions and can be used with other Manufacturers products. The alternating threaded and non-threaded 1/4" holes allow different ways to mount an accessory directly. It can also be used to mount a mini ball head, Friction Arm, Quick Release, or cold shoe adapter. Clamp one P&C Swiss Rod to your existing 15mm Rig and provide up to 20 different 1/4" accessory ports.
The Swiss Rods have one male and one female thread to extend the length of the rail. Each Swiss Rod will come with two 1/4 x 20 Hex Bolts that fit flush into the rail.
Total overall length: 210mm
15mm of rod reserved for Male Thread
Weight: 5.7 ounces
Includes: (2) Swiss Rods and (4) 1/4"-20 Hex Bolts
Photography And Cinema Swiss Rod from HDSLR NOW on Vimeo.
Return and Warranty excluding clearance items.
All Clearance items are final sale and no returns are accepted.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to their tracking number for delivery information.
- If, for some reason, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us. If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part. If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim. If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. Please note orders above $200 are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
- This warranty is voided by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear and tear that may occur. A purchase proof is required to claim the warranty.
- All lost packages must be reported within 30 days of your order's ship date. If we are notified of a lost package after this timeframe, we will be unable to process your request.
- Items over 2 lb are not available to ship to APO/FPO, and P.O. Boxes.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, and CANADA may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We will NOT be able to ship international orders to the following countries due to the current unpredictable situation with customs duties: Argentina, Australia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Chile, French Polynesia, Greece, Maldives, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Sudan. We do NOT ship to a P.O Box
- Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Customer Images using PNCGear Products - via Instagram
See more customer images . . .