Note: This item is currently only available to US residents within the lower 48 states.
The Pico Dolly offers high quality and unique camera tracking movements from any smooth surface. Adjusting the two axles allows for side to side tracking, push or pull dolly shots, and even unique 360 degree rotating movements.
The Pico dolly is made from quality craftsmanship, using high quality metals, fluid roller bearings, smooth wheels, and the entire unit has a matte black anodized finish. The base plate has three 1/4-20" female threads to mount an optional P&C friction arm, ball head, or video fluid head and to add on additional accessories.
The Pico Dolly kit is offered with a travel bag, a P&C variable friction arm, and Shark Clip. The Shark Clip is a simple way to clamp your Small Camera or Smart Phone. The variable friction arm has three independent joints that can easily adjust your camera to a variety of positions with a single knob.
The Pico Flex Dolly system is completely portable and can be set up in under 30 seconds. So whether you arelooking for an ultra light dolly for on the go video or a heavy duty dolly for professional film making you will find the Pico Flex Dolly right for you.
Most Products are 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive a full refund all products must be returned in original condition (undamaged in exact packing) within 14 days. Shipping fee is not refundable. Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility. All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received (minus the shipping fee). For product issues outside the 14-Day period within 30 days, a minimum of 30% re-stocking fee will apply, the shipping fee is not refundable. We will NOT accept returns after 30 days.
Return and Warranty excluding clearance items.
All Clearance items are final sale and no returns are accepted.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to their tracking number for delivery information.
- If, for some reason, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us. If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part. If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim. If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. Please note orders above $200 are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
- This warranty is voided by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear and tear that may occur. A purchase proof is required to claim the warranty.
- All lost packages must be reported within 30 days of your order's ship date. If we are notified of a lost package after this timeframe, we will be unable to process your request.
- Items over 2 lb are not available to ship to APO/FPO, and P.O. Boxes.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, and CANADA may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We will NOT be able to ship international orders to the following countries due to the current unpredictable situation with customs duties: Argentina, Australia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Chile, French Polynesia, Greece, Maldives, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Sudan.
We do NOT ship to a P.O Box
- Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.