Kamerar PAN-100 Track Rail Slider
Sorry, we are currently out of stock! Please check back soon.
Love Deals? Like our Facebook Page
for constant product updates, coupon codes,
and other discounts on Photography&Cinema Products.
SMOOTH AUTO SLIDING PAN SHOTS
Pan-100 Track Rail Slider provides really great way to add a lot of cinematic production values to whatever you're shooting; whether it’s a traditional slider mode, a parallax mode or a panoramic mode - they're really great to add a lot of depth and dimension to your shots.
Adjust the guide bar to parallize with the two rails to create a straight shot
Adjust the guide bar oblique from lower left to upper right to create a panoranic shot
Adjustable the guide bar oblique from upper left to lower right to create a parallax shot
The Pan-100 Track Tail Slider features a high-grade carbon fiber rail system that is sturdy, yet lightweight. The dual rail build combined with the aluminum slider carriage work together to create a structurally tough frame that can hold up to 10 lbs of weight.
The slider carriage features 3/8”-16 mount for attaching quick release plates, or you can attach it directly to your tripod. The slider carriage has a side mounted brake so you can lock your camera in place. Use the embedded bubble level to make sure your slider is completely balanced.
It features rollers that slide smoothly on the sturdy carbon fiber rails. With the increased surface area of the rollers, the weight is distributed evenly and noise is greatly reduced from the sliding motion.
The fully adjustable legs allow for easy leveling of the slider. When shooting on uneven surfaces, adjust the height and angle on each leg individually for the smoothest shot possible. The round rubber pads on each leg helps to further stabilize your shot.
Return and Warranty excluding clearance items.
All Clearance items are final sale and no returns are accepted.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to refer to their tracking number for delivery information.
- If, for some reason, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us. If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part. If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim. If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. Please note orders above $200 are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
- This warranty is voided by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear and tear that may occur. A purchase proof is required to claim the warranty.
- All lost packages must be reported within 30 days of your order's ship date. If we are notified of a lost package after this timeframe, we will be unable to process your request.
- Items over 2 lb are not available to ship to APO/FPO, and P.O. Boxes.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, and CANADA may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We will NOT be able to ship international orders to the following countries due to the current unpredictable situation with customs duties: Argentina, Australia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Chile, French Polynesia, Greece, Maldives, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Sudan. We do NOT ship to a P.O Box
- Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Customer Images using PNCGear Products - via Instagram
See more customer images . . .